Saturday 9 May 2009

Update

Sorry for the lack of entries lately. Have been busy mainly studying rather than playing. I have racked up almost 5000 hands now though. I intend on putting some hand history's and hand analysis on here in the near future.

At the moment, I am just crushing the game, I think I must be on the high end of variance, as I have never run quite so good. I have been working really hard on my game, but I am sure I can't continue at this rate forever. I will do another update at 10000 hands to evaluate. My plan is to play at least 25000 hands of $25 NL and evaluate my bankroll, and if I feel ready to move up to $5o NL .








My aim was to play tight, and just start off by beating the game, however I have just been running so good. I know I can improve even more. I want to open up my game, and start Isolating players much more, however I am in no rush to change anything to drastic while things are going so well. I know there is probably a huge downswing around the corner, but all in all I am really happy with how things are progressing.

I am working hard on the maths of the game at the moment, I feel this is a big weakness in my game, although at the micro's you can get away with playing solid poker, I intend on moving up, so I am trying to get it all sooner rather than later.

Back soon with more updates.

1 comment: