Monday 27 April 2009

About Me

Welcome to my Poker Blog. If you are reading this blog, then I am guessing you have an interest in poker. Rest assured there will be plenty of poker content, before I get to that, I just wanted to introduce myself, and tell you all a little about myself.

My name is Mark, Aka, Blazing_Saddler. I am in my early thirties, I mean really early, like the very beginning of them, ok 33 it is then :-) I live in England in the UK, in a town called Walsall. I would love to say what a wonderful town it is, ok so it's not much, but it's my home town, and I love it. It is actually quite a historic town, just google it if you wish to know more, I am pretty sure the word leather will pop up somewhere, not in a kinky way!

I am the proud father of a gorgeous little girl, she is 5 years old, and everything I live for. Every day is worth living because she is in the world. Most of this blog will be about my goals in poker, but my real goal in life is to make sure i do everything I can to make sure she lives a happy life. If I achieve that goal, everything else is rather insignificant.

My hobbies, erm yes poker! You guessed ? Damn it. Other than poker, football is my main hobby. Watching that is, I'm the wrong age shape and size for playing! Walsall are my team, I follow my home town team, I always have, and I always will. Always will be proud to be a Saddler.

The reason I am making this blog is an attempt to make my hobby poker, more than a hobby. Instead of floating along with no aim, I shall be setting out goals, and strategy's to help me improve my game, and who knows actually beat the game.

I must add, this is actually my second attempt at doing this. My first attempt failed miserably, I had a few bad beats early on, and tilted off over a $100 of my bankroll. Starting again seems an easy way out, but I felt it best to clear my head, re adjust my strategy and goals, and really focus on making this work. No more excuses, I know I can do this, I am focused on doing it. I don't give in easily.

As a person I find it difficult to take life to seriously, so I hope to make this blog fun to read, but at the same time it is serious, I want to improve, stick with it, and you never know you may just learn something along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment