Monday 27 April 2009

The Goal

My goal is to be a winning player at $100 No limit. It isn't setting the bar to high, however I wanted to set a goal that was achievable, but at the same time challenging.

My starting bankroll is $875 which allows me to play $25 NL (See bankroll management) So I shall begin playing $25 NL 6 Max. 6 max is all the rage these days, and I must admit I have found the games hard to beat. However with some hard work, I know I can achieve it.

I don't intend on every depositing again, so sticking to the bankroll management guidelines is so important. If my bankroll were to fall below around $650, then I will be moving down to $10 NL. This may seem like a backwards step, but in my eyes it is better than shoveling money in to my poker accounts. I am determined to make this work, regardless of the time scale.

In addition to my main goal, I will be setting out weekly and monthly goals, to keep me focused, give me a reason to play, and a sense of achievement when I reach them.

No comments:

Post a Comment